Why is Nitrotherm Spray better than the existing technologies?
- All methods of spray coating including liquid or powder coating use compressed air as the fluid carrier.NitrothermSpray and Polifluid patented by Eurosider Sas is the first to address and provide a significantly improved carrier, which is cleaner, dryer, faster and atomizes better than any compressed air.
Will it be expensive?
- In most cases the return on investment is less and one year.
Who is CDT?
- CDT Coating Delivery Technology is the master importer for Eurosider in the USA. We have over 18 years of testing, installing and training on Eurosider technologies all over the world.
What other clients does CDT have?
- CDT has provided consulting, including testing, installation, training and support for many multinational corporations all over the world including : link to customers and case study page.
Will the technology work with my existing equipment?
- Nitrotherm and Polifluid systems are additions to your system, which will convert your compressed air to an optimized carrier. You will use the same fluid delivery and spray guns that you use now.
How quickly does the technology pay for itself?
- Most installations have a full return on investment within months on liquid or powder savings alone. Many times the reduction of rework and production increase provides significantly more savings than liquid and powder savings.
What makes CDT unique?
- The two partners of CDT have years of extensive experience with this technology in the field. CDT is a hands-on full participation organization. We bring the technology to you.
How do I arrange for an On-Site Verification Test at my facility?
- At your request we will contact you and assist in obtaining the data to project an ROI benefits and estimated cost you could expect from an NTS or Polifluid system. If this data meets your approval, we will schedule a test at your location. We charge to cover logistics of freight and on-site technical test support. These charges are credited to a purchase.
Will there be additional training involved for my staff?
- As you will still be spraying with your systems training is minimal regarding the operating and adjusting the system. Complete training and optimization is provided at installation.
How do the Nitrotherm and Polifluid systems work with Robots?
- Robot systems do not have the ability to adjust for the constant changes in temperature and humidity in compressed air. Our systems provide the consistency to maximize robotic installations. We offer full integration through our partner LestaUSA
Can the NitrothermSpray system be connected to all types of electrostatic spray guns.
- Yes the systems work with electrostatic guns and transfer efficiency will still be improved.
How does the Nitrotherm system make nitrogen?
- Compressed air is 78% nitrogen. NTS systems use selective permeation membrane to filter out everything but Nitrogen. No nitrogen purchase is required.
Are there any negative impacts to the environment from using the
- As the amount of liquid and overspray is significantly reduced the NTS systems reduce emissions and Voc’s
How does the Nitrotherm system affect the maintenance of my booths
- With the higher speed of pure nitrogen as a carrier the atomizing psi is significantly lower which reduces overspray and extends filter life.
Will I be able to reduce the orange peel surfaces on items we paint?
- The elimination of impurities and moisture in the fluid carrier combined with the positive charge through ionization our DOI readings are always improved over compressed air.
How is the Nitrotherm system affected by temperature and Humidity?
- Nitrogen being anhydrous and inert it carries no moisture. Unlike compressed air ambient temperature and humidity has no effect.