Polifluid® Uses the nitrogen technology to solve the typical problems of powder coating with compressed air. It eliminates the uncontrollable variables of compressed air which are temperature and humidity. Nitrogen carries no moisture with a dew point of -94F. Additionally, this dry and calm carrier allows a significant reduction in atomizing air. Maintaining the optimum temperature and adding a charge by ionization allows the powder to pick up and hold the electrostatic charge longer.
The Polifluid technology provides the following benefits
- Reduction of powder consumption of -10 to 30%.
- Improves first pass transfer efficiency.
- Improved coverage per square foot.
- Manual reinforcement and touchup significantly reduced.
- Less powder migration as overspray is significantly reduced.
- Dry film deviation of 5-7 micron, compared to peaks of 20-30 micron with compressed air.
- Significant reduction in Faraday cage effect.
- Improved powder adhesion (elimination of micro-bubbles).
- Eliminates powder dragging and clogging in fluidizer and delivery lines.
- Booth filter changes extended 2 to 3 times